1. Do not say “I love you” if you do not mean it.
2. Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
3. Do not cheat.
4. Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
5. Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment.
6. Do not play with someone’s emotions.
7. Just be a decent fucking person.
I mean just look how happy he is
little baby tripped over a log
he is just so happy with his ball omg
MAKING BIRD FRIENDS YES CUTE
SO PROUD OF HIS BUNDLE LOOK
JUMPING FOR JOY
BABY ELEPHANTS EVERYBODY
Let’s vow to never become the monsters that we are trying to protect ourselves from
* are mean to their mothers
* are against feminism
* only want you for your body
* will/are leading you on
* think you owe them something
* think they are entitled to your body
It’s been a rough while and some days are worse than others,
there’s no proper way to feel, no mirth, no levity, no amazing grace,
just a flame on a lake floating away,
I can’t let you lay,
I want you to know, I’m learning patience against my will,
I want you to know, I’ll get by, always barely scraping
with just a hunger, with just a heart apart,
it’s a hell of a thing.
Does anyone have that really odd feeling when you’re alone in your bedroom laying down listening to sad ass music and you just realized how bored you are with life and you want to go on adventures and live and feel free but you just want to fucking die because you don’t see a point anymore and it’s not like you’re sobbing and you’re extremely sad, it’s more of a numb feeling and you simply just want to die idk that’s how I feel these days and yeah
"The brain can get sick too."
Re-make of this post.
End mental health stigma.
THIS IS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT FUCK
COOKING TIME WITH BABY!
so far so good
WHY R U COOCKIN UR BBY
because she looks cute enough to eat
THERE IS SUCH A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THE EDUCATION SYSTEM WHEN STUDENTS ARE IN TEARS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND WAKE UP EVERY SINGLE MORNING WANTING TO THROW UP AT THE THOUGHT OF GETTING OUT OF BED WHILE THINKING THAT THEY’D RATHER BE DEAD THAN GO TO SCHOOL
eleven thousand people can relate to this post. that’s not okay.